Thursday, April 7, 2011

Summer Challenge

I've always mixed old with the new and now I'm finally learning how to make my own clothes. So here is a blog about my goal for the summer and hopefully a new attitude towards creativity and fashion.

I'm so excited to finally get neck deep in fashion!  I'm going to catalogue the best that I can everything that I do with concerns to fabrics, cost, and styling.

I hope that you will have fun checking out what I've been up to and share with me what it is you doing with your clothes this season!

This is going to be an awesome Summer!! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Ever the Renaissance woman, eh? You should add a link that stays on the first page seen to let people know you are available as a Wardrobe Stylist and one to your artwork too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete